NEW REVOLUTIONARY CHROME FINISH
Spin-static, multi-piece, removable, portable dance pole.
LP Chrome finish is more “grippy”, so is a very good choice for beginners or people with slippery hands, as it is more forgiving of weaker handgrip strengths. It has an excellent grip and has a very smooth texture.
Pole has been designed for quick installation without drilling, in just a few minutes by a single person. Quality surface, unique upper disc Flex System and NEW Safety Block Nut ensure quick installation and maximum safety to the dancer.
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distribute it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- Extendable for ceilings from 2300mm/ 7fz 6.55in to 2800mm/ 9ft 2.24in - basic kit, with extra extension to maximum 3300mm/ 10ft 9.92in.
- NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit.
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- New Safety thread lock blocks nut blocks the pole against loosening
- High CHROME finish surface, EU origin STEEL alloy.
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the blocking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
- New environmental boxing
||122 cm/ 3ft 7.3in
||23 cm/ 9.44in
||14 cm/ 6.96in
||17,5 kg/ 34.94lbs
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.